Migrants job seekers do you need a professional LinkedIn Profile?
- Migrants to Australia do you need a professionally written LinkedIn profile?
- Do you need expert advice on how to make your profile stand out from the crowd?
- Do you know that LinkedIn is the most popular networking website for jobseekers in Australia?
Then get the professional help you need now. I can create a LinkedIn profile that meets Australian employers expectations. Let's work together to create a highly impressive LinkedIn profile that gets you results quickly.
Why I can help you create your LinkedIn profile?
I have created LinkedIn profiles for many professional migrants to Australia including; professional finance, engineering and IT migrants.
In Australia LinkedIn is the number one source of job advertisements and networking so a great LinkedIn profile can set you apart from the rest of the competition and get you an interview.
Why linkedIn makes a difference:
1. Your picture
A lot of the time when I am coaching migrants I recommend changes to their photo. People who view your profile expect to see a professional headshot. It’s worth the money to have a professional picture taken by a photographer. The photo is of you looking straight to the camera showing your head and shoulders. People remember faces and a smiling professional image is key.
2. Your headline
There are 120 characters available to describe what you do. Choosing descriptive and compelling keywords that make you get found by the right people and make you marketable. LinkedIn is a search engine so key words are very important.
3. Your summary
This is the place for your "elevator pitch". This is a powerful and concise description of your career skills. These need to grab the readers attention so they keep checking your profile further.
4. Your experience
This is the main part of the linked in profile that highlights your career outcomes and accomplishments. This section details your work history.
5. Keywords and SEO
Using targeted keywords for your discipline helps people find your profile. Your overall linked in profile should be using the top keywords in your industry. When job advertisements are posted by hiring managers on LinkedIn they use keywords.
This is a great place to build credibility. Get former employers and clients to give you recommendations that you can include.
7. Groups and associations
Building connections through groups and associations will help build your network in Australia. You need to join groups and follow companies to get up to date information on what is going on in the job market.
8. Ensure you have a "Fully Completed Profile"
LinkedIn says your profile will appear 40 times more in search results if it is "complete." In other words, you will be open to 40 times more opportunities if you do this.
What you will get with your LinkedIn Professional Migrant Profile:
- Professional contact information
- LinkedIn Settings
- LinkedIn Profile with keywords for your industry
- Customised LinkedIn URL
- Checklist of items to perfect your profile even further
- We will enter it into LinkedIn for you (if required)
- Professional Title including searchable keywords for your industry
- Compelling Summary that gets you noticed
- Commercially written professional experiences
- Skills & Expertise with keyword focus
- Educational Background
- Additional Profile Sections: Organisations, Honors & Awards, Projects, Publications, Patents, Volunteer Experiences, Certifications, Courses, Test Scores, and Languages
- Additional Information: Interests, Personal Details & Contact Advice
You could spend weeks trying to write a great LinkedIn profile yourself OR you could work with me and have a professional LinkedIn Profile created for you that will get you noticed in the Australian job market.