10 things Migrants need to Land a Job in Australia
Whether you are moving to Australia or are already here, below is a list of what you need to succeed in Australia:
1. Stand out Australian Style Resume.
2. A Cover Letter that distinguishes your application.
3. Targeted Research to find jobs in the hidden market.
4. Building a Network for support and professional advice.
5. An excellent Linkedin profile.
6. Lots of Interview Practice for technical and behavioural interviews.
7. Professional Network Contacts.
8. Records of your Employment history.
9. Excellent Testimonials and references.
10. The right attitude.